Web-shop Muulin.com which is owned by Flaxline Tekstiil OÜ (Registration number: 11153907, Address: Alajaama 8, 11314 Tallinn, Estonia) from here on ‘service provider’ and web-shop user from now on ‘’customer’’ have agreed to the following terms and conditions (‘’Terms’’).
- Muulin.ee/Muulin.com is a web-shop through which the service provider is able to sell products to the customer.
- In their relations, the two parties (the service provider and the customer) are guided by the Laws of the Estonian Republic, European Union and the terms and conditions written in this document.
- The service provider has the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any point in time, the changes can be seen in the Terms and Conditions document.
- The customer is obligated to read and understand the terms and conditions.
- By purchasing an order, the customer confirms that he/she has read, understood, and accepts the terms and conditions.
Products and the ordering process:
- The products displayed on the web-shop are available for purchase or order. The products offered in the web-shop are sold to both private persons and legal entities.
- The customer will receive a confirmation email about the purchase and all the additional information.
- The product pictures are illustrative and may differ from the real product.
- The product descriptions may have unintentional errors for which the service provider is not legally responsible. All possible will be done by the service provider to keep mistakes from happening.
- The products are handmade from natural materials, so the sizes and colors may have slight differences from the pictures and descriptions.
- The customer confirms that he/she is at least 16 years old.
- The customer chooses the products that wish to be bought by placing them in the shopping bag. Then the customer fills out all the necessary information, chooses the shipping method and payment method, and pays for the products.
- The customer confirms that the correct personal information has been entered (name, surname, phone number, address, email) needed to complete the order. The service provider is not responsible for any issues with the shipping, coming from incorrect entries of personal information by the customer.
- The sale is concluded at the moment when the full amount has been transferred to the service provider’s account.
- Before the sale is concluded, the products are visible and available for purchase to other customers.
- The ordering process and payment methods are shown under the link Ordering and Shipping that can be found at the bottom of the page.
- All the prices shown in the online store are in Euros and include VAT (Value Added Tax).
- The service provider has the right to make changes in the pricing of the products at any time. If a customer has concluded an order and the prices have been changed after that, then the service provider will deliver the order with the price effective at the time when the order is concluded.
- When ordering outside the EU (European Union) all prices exclude VAT/TAX and duties and local custom fees may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information. Please note we do not refund shipping fees. For more information read the page Orders and Shipping which is located at the bottom of the page.
- MUULIN offers a 14-day refund policy for all products purchased on our website. For a refund, the customer should contact Muulin via email (email@example.com). The email should contain the order number, the name/names of the products and the reason for returning. If 14 days have passed since you received your package we can not offer a refund or exchange. Full Refunds policy and instructions can be found at the bottom of the page.
- In the case of Force Majeure, the service provider’s obligations are procrastinated.
- The contract between the customer and the service provider can in such cases be partially or fully terminated.
- A Force Majeure is in the event of war, civil war, revolution, riot, governmental measures, strike, lockout, blockage, failure of electricity, telephone or internet service, natural disasters, or similar events.
- The service provider will under such circumstances do everything that can be done to solve the matter for the customer as soon and entirely as possible.