For us at MUULIN, the security of your personal data is very important. We collect and manage your personal data with care and take specific measures designed to keep it secure.
When you provide your personal data to us, we process and use such submitted personal data in accordance with this policy to be able to fulfil our commitment to you. This policy applies to all protected personal information collected, maintained, or used by MUULIN. The controller of personal data is MUULIN. The processing of personal data is subject to the legislation of Estonia and the European Union.
What personal data is processed:
- MUULIN collects the following personal data: name, gender, birthday, phone number, e-mail, postal address, and purchase history.
- By joining the MUULIN newsletter, client loyalty program and/or making a purchase on the MUULIN website or on-site store, or otherwise providing his/her details through the MUULIN website or through any other online channel (like Facebook, Instagram), the client gives consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
- Personal data transmitted to MUULIN is protected and treated as confidential information, including information stored on the client and his/her orders. The data communication between the client and the banks and the card payment center is encrypted, which ensures the security of the client’s personal data and bank details. MUULIN does not have access to the client’s confidential bank and payment card details.
For what purpose is your personal data used:
- If you provide us your personal data, we will use this information based on our legitimate interest to keep you informed of our special events and promotions, to register you with our website, to administer our website services, to process any orders you may place online, to make purchase analyses, and/or to serve the client loyalty program, all as relevant. Otherwise, we may use the information you provide to us only to review our performance and to improve our services to you, or to communicate with you about your order if you have placed an online order.
- We will send you announcements or communications by e-mail only if you give us your permission to do so by either giving your e-mail address and respective permission in any of our on-site stores, through the MUULIN website, or through any other online channel (like Facebook, Instagram). In addition, we may use information about your product interests and purchases from us and our affiliates, to help us improve our site design and your online and in-store shopping experiences. We may contact you, subject to the choices you have made, via e-mail, postal mail, or telephone, to conduct market research and learn more about how we can improve our product offerings. To serve you better, we may combine information you give us and information about your product interest and purchases with information from third parties, including demographic information and information that is publicly available. MUULIN has the right to query, analyze, sort, and take samples of personal data in the MUULIN database.
Partners with whom personal data is shared:
- MUULIN may authorize other legal entities (authorized processors) to process personal data, provided that an agreement has been entered with such a processor under which the processor is required to keep the personal data processed as confidential and to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the requirements provided by law.
- In order to maintain the MUULIN website, to manage the MUULIN database, to distribute e-mails, and to provide client communications, we contract with selected third parties. Such authorized processors are cash register software service providers, software development partners, logistics service providers, and marketing service providers (Omniva, Itella Smartpost, Google, Facebook, PayPal, Stripe, Parcely).
- As necessary, the personal information you provide to us may be processed by these third parties, solely on MUULIN’s behalf, but we do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use of your information. We do not otherwise disclose your information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding. The authorized processors are also companies belonging to the same consolidation group as MUULIN and their employees who process personal data for the performance of their duties.
- MUULIN uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you provide us. MUULIN will implement all measures, including information technology and organisational measures, for the protection of the personal data collected. Access to data editing and processing is restricted to authorized persons. However, while we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, you should acknowledge that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
Access to personal data:
- By contacting MUULIN (firstname.lastname@example.org), you may exercise your right to require access to your personal data; to require rectification of your personal data; to require the erasure of your personal data; to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, where applicable. In some cases, you may have a right to request a restriction on processing your personal data or to object to the processing of your personal data. If you are registered in any of our on-site stores, through the MUULIN website, or through any other online channel (like Facebook, Instagram) and would like us to remove you from our marketing list, please log in to your e-mail account and click on the unsubscribe link or contact us. We keep your personal data for a maximum of five (5) years as of receiving it.
- However, your visit to the MUULIN website will be significantly enhanced if cookies are not disabled.
- If you have any comments, requests, or queries regarding this policy, please contact us via email@example.com