-MUULIN x Anu Rieberg masks are made from a cotton-linen blend.
-Natural materials are more breathable and keep humidity levels minimal.
Our masks consist of 4 layers: 3 layers of fabric from which one layer is the filter pocket and one filter.
-We also added an ePM1 filter, which is confirmed by the Republic of Estonia Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority (TTJA).
-ePM1 filter (ISO 16890 certification) isolates up to 65% of particles from the inhaled air.
Your order contains one reusable mask with 5 pieces ePM1 filters.
If you need more filters just reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabric: 70% cotton, 30% linen
Filter: ePM1 (ISO 16890 certification)
FACE MASKS CAN BE WASHED IN A WASHING-MACHINE FOLLOWING THE RECOMMENDATIONS BELOW:
- Do not overload the washing machine
- Washing temperature should not be above 60°C degrees (140°F)
- Use washing liquids (avoid chlorine products)
- Choose delicate or hand-wash programs
- All different colors should be washed separately
- After washing, the products should be shaken and placed out to dry
- Ironing should be done when products are damp or a steam iron should be used
IT IS FORBIDDEN
- Tumble drying
- To use a dryer